Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roberts Roberts is offline

Default Cats & RBG's.

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
om...

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
Following the success of the home made RBG's I'm now looking to build the
Rubber Band Sniper Rifle to deter the pesky cats that keep crapping on my
gravel drive.

The question; would I be better off using a long thin band that stretches

lot, or a shorter but thicker band? Its all about stored energy I
reckon.

I need range & hitting power so my first thoughts are that it will be a
compromise?

Any ideas?

You need a cat.

Adam

Hi Group,

There has been a lot of fuss locally someone was putting saucers of
anti-freeze for the cats. They then died in agony and there is nothing the
vet can do to save the cat. This is a newspaper story so I do not know for
sure if it is true or not.

Robbie