Posted to alt.home.repair
Mortimer Schnerd, RN Mortimer Schnerd, RN is offline

Default I cried...

wrote in message
news
I didn't vote for Obama, but I'm very hopeful that he works
out. We need to do much better than we have on so many fronts. Maybe
he's the answer, and maybe he's a dud. We really don't know yet.Not
even his biggest supporters know that yet. Lets give him a little
breathing room to show us what he can do before we decide to bury him.

I didn't vote for Kay Hagen (our new senator in NC) but I hope she does
something for us. I wrote Elizabeth Dole on several occasions concerning things
like gay marriage and flag burning constitutional amendments (don't they have
anything IMPORTANT to do?) and said at the time I was concerned for the future
of the party if they continued down their current path. Well, they carried on
and got tossed out on their collective ass in this state for it. Do you suppose
they noticed?

Elizabeth Dole ran a very negative campaign in the style of Jesse Helms (may he
roast in Hell). In fact, her "godless" TV ad is credited with losing the
campaign for her. That, and the fact she accomplished nothing in her 6 years in
the Senate. She was good for 2nd Amendment support and that was about it.

I ramble on....

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com