Posted to alt.home.repair
Caesar Romano Caesar Romano is offline

Default Just a question

On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 18:22:54 -0600, Andy Asberry
wrote Re Just a question:

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 09:59:25 -0800 (PST), terry
wrote:

If there were very few guns and limited access to them there would be
even fewer shootings; right?

Wrong! Only the law abiding would disarm.

That's been true in the past, but I have a feeling that is going to
change in the next 20 or 30 years.

More and more people in the U.S. are starting to recognize the
"extra-legal" nature of federal government; i.e. the Feds ignore any
laws that they find inconvenient or politically and/or economically
expedient to ignore. A good example is the immigration laws.

Americans are rapidly abandoning the "..we have to obey the law.."
philosophy that was prevalent 30 or 40 years ago. It's all part of the
general and pervasive decline in morality and civility in America.

Take a look around you.