cdg

Default HUMOR: Getting even at Home Depot

In article ,
says...
One more thought...to add to Ed's post...since this thread seemed to
start somewhere at Home Depot...

There's a guy that works at one of the Home Depots in my area. He's
in a wheel chair...and he works mainly the plumbing department.

He's really one hellova guy. He's not handicapped at all...just
physically challenged. I kid him whenever I get the chance about
getting off his dead ass and doin' some work! And he jumps right
back at me...no respect for the customer at all. He'll show ya where
the part is you need...and sometimes he'll point to it for you with a
laser beam. But you get the part YOURSELF...or you walk out without
it!

Hey! You just reminded me that there is a guy that works at our local
Lowe's that is in a wheel chair AND works in the plumbing department.
Weird coincidence. He knows his stuff too. I can go there with just a
vague idea of what I need, and he will zoom off in his chair and find
exactly what I need, no hesitation at all. Great guy. I forget he's in a
wheelchair sometimes.