Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default I cried...

"retired54" wrote in message

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
Kurt Ullman wrote in
:

In article ,
"retired54" wrote:

Russia has severe internal problems. Putin views America's new
president elect as a threat because he knows if he tries to move into
the Ukraine or Georgia it will be MORE difficult for Russia to hold
due to political strife. IMHO
Nah. Putin moved into Georgia because we were tied up in Iraq and
Afghan and nature abhors a vacuum. With a less aggressively minded
president, if anything that vacuum increases. Not weak, per se, but
the different mindset of relying on diplomacy until too late (as
opposed to the current tendencies to bring in the armed forces too
early). The political strife that would come about from entry into
either, would be internal to the country and we (as Europe) would have
little to do with it. As he learned from Georgia.

Obama's presidency only strengthens democracy through-out the world.

there's no such thing as "strength through weakness".
Obama is going to cut many military programs,allow "gays" in the
military,destroying it's effectiveness,and not consider the military as a
option in any way.

That just sounds homophobic. There are gays in the military now.

The point is that these guys can believe anything they want. Reality never
affects them.