Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default I cried...

BobR wrote in
:

On Nov 5, 10:22*am, wrote:
On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 15:17:19 GMT, "joe" wrote:
Just a centrist party? *How about a five party system? *the current

left and
right would occupy the extremes, then just fill the inbetween. *You
co

uld
get your party, then a liberal/conservative and a
conservative/liberal.

*It
would be interesting, anyway.

I won't hold my breath for it however.

jc

You guys both need to take a deep breath and read what I wrote a
second time. Despite the hysterics, Obama is, in fact, within a
stones throw of the center, as is John McCain. That's precisely why
the vote was as close as it was. I think you are going to see John
McCain doing his best to work with Obama for the common goal of
moving us forward and fixing some of the damge wrought in the past 8
years. You will also see all those who really want to "put America
first" doing the same.

get out of "campaign mode". *The campaign is now OVER and the fat
lady has sung. Watch John McCain and follow his example.

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in message
m...

wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 23:07:37 -0800, "Zoot"
wrote: The popular vote split indicates that we all average out
near the center. That's not divided - it's unified. All we lacked
was a leader who undferstands that.

The political parties need to understand it as well. *This
pandering

the extremes of the left and right are what's divided the country.
*

would love to have a centrist party.

The Republicans left me behind when they started kissing
fundamentalis

ass. And the Democrats conspire to deprive me of my God given
right to defend myself by their attempts to redefine the 2nd
Amendment.

I know very few people who would buy all of their party's
positions.

*Most
of them are like me, who agree with aspects of both.... but not
all.

*The
parties need to move closer to us instead of expecting us to come
to t

hem.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com- Hide quoted text -

What...you don't want to follow the example that the Democrats have
set for the last eight years? OK, I will give him a chance but I will
also be keeping score on the number of promises that he breaks.

Politicians don't break promise. They just delay them because of
unforeseen circumstances. Eventualy it's "I still commit to that promise
and will get it done next term."