Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default I cried...

In article ,
wrote:

Look again. They just got a new honcho. Lets wait and see how the
first few confrontations go before we go jumping to completely
unfounded conclusions about who is in charge and what direction we are
headed. I didn't vote for Obama, but I'm very hopeful that he works
out. We need to do much better than we have on so many fronts. Maybe
he's the answer, and maybe he's a dud. We really don't know yet.Not
even his biggest supporters know that yet. Lets give him a little
breathing room to show us what he can do before we decide to bury him.

We'll see. The honcho is at one end of Pennsylvania Ave and I am
talking about the other end. Hard to think that old dogs will change
their stripes (hopelessly muddle the metaphor).

Obama is hardly the only Democrat involved,
even assuming he turns out to be different in the long run. Which the
cynic in me is waiting to see.

Yep, cynicism is a very positive outlook that always gets things done,
and in the best way.

Worked for me through both Dem and GOP administrations. Lots easier to
be pleasantly surprised that way.