B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Default HUMOR: Getting even at Home Depot

On 16 Sep 2003 12:20:15 -0700, (Larry Bud)
wrote:

The real question is why would someone who has those ailments be going
to a Home Improvement store in the first place? Sorry, but if you
can't get to the front door of the store, how the hell are you going
to find the merchandise, load it up in your car, unload it when you
get home, and do the work?

This post is so stupid I thought my head was going to explode.

People shop for all kinds of things at home improvement stores that
are either light and small, or delivered. Almost anything these
places sell is available installed, and much of the custom stuff, like
counter tops, are ordered for later delivery.

Barry