Posted to alt.home.repair
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default {OT} I cried...

"olddog" wrote in message

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message

When Bush43 got elected the first time I thought the world had come to
an
end but *my life* carried on in a normal fashion. That doesn't excuse
all
the pointless carnage in Iraq but the point is; McCain supporters will
probably come to the same conclusion on their own eventually.

Which of course has absolutely nothing to do with my point which is
why some of neither side can come to grips with the fact that someone
with a different viewpoint might actually have to come to it on their
own. Thus the OP suggests "move on koolaid" with your rather witty reply
of "try it, thinking on your own is a wonderful feeling". But hey,
beats both of you maybe having to actually think about your positions.

Just my take on your point which I think is a good one.

Olddog

I think it's a great point. :-)

Cheri