Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike Granby Mike Granby is offline

Default I cried...

On Nov 5, 9:34*am, "retired54" wrote:

For a democrat Obama is quite conservative.

Is he? I honestly don't know. His voting record says one thing; his
words say both things. And in the end, what he believes or what he
"is" doesn't even matter; it's what he *does* as President that will
count. And I can honestly say that I have no idea how he's going to
govern. From the center? From the left? I don't know, and I have
nothing on which to base a judgement. I've heard people in the media
this morning asking "Who is Obama?" It might have been a good idea to
ask that question before we elected him....