Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default I cried...

yar wrote in
:

we are all responsible for this mess,lets quit complaining and blaming
and get to work , demanding responsible government ,is just one part
of it. the strength of any country is the family unit and what they
create with their own hands!

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 08:07:30 -0700, "cm" wrote:

Mortimer,

You don't think the Democrats had anything to do with our current
situation? Both sides have created this mess. The left and right only
get further apart. Scary stuff.
Good luck President elect Obama.

cm

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in message
news

"Frank" wrote in message
If Democrats are true to their Clintonian past they will blame
their failures on the Republicans and say they inherited a mess
from them. And, their mindless followers will continue to believe.

I consider myself a Republican and will concede Obama did inherit a
mess from Bush. You think things are going well?

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

the DemocRATs have hardly been "responsible government".

and Obama was very quick to blame his gaffes on others.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik