Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default I cried...

Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:

I consider myself a Republican and will concede Obama did inherit a
mess from Bush. You think things are going well?

At least "fair."

* Gas is less than $2.00/gallon. You'll note that since Bush revoked the
Executive Order banning offshore drilling in the middle of June, gasoline
prices have fallen by half.

* People who shouldn't have been in their own homes in the first place are
getting evicted. This might be a bonanza for people who own, or obtain,
rental property.

* With less home building, there's a flood of reverse migration. So much so,
in fact, that Mexico is complaining about declining remissions and increased
governmental services.

Then there's the bad side:

* Stock market is down.
* Credit is tighter.
* We're not killing as many do-bads as previously.