Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where are YOU cutting back?

On Nov 5, 1:56*am, Don Foreman wrote:

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!

I have cut back on posting to OT topics on RCM. Have not seen where
anyone has convinced anyone of anything.

My wife mentioned how a lot of her friends were buying houses for
speculation a few years back. I told her that when housewifes are
buying, that is probably a poor time to buy. Like you I recognized
that anything that looks like a sure thing to the general public is
likely a bubble that can burst.

I am thinking of going to work so can have more money to buy stocks.
Like you I do not need to work and am not cutting back, but I would
like to do a little cutting forward.

Things we have been purchasing this year are a new car, refrigerator,
fur coat, house, furniture, etc. Will be looking at upgrading tools
as soon as I figure out how to get them into the basement or where
would be a good place on the lot to build a shop. Maybe I can combine
a solar hot water heater structure with a shop.

Dan