Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default O/T: Lament for the old time voting booths.

In article ,
wrote:

That is true but if an elector says "come and get me copper" I am not
sure the EC can ignore his vote. I suspect the best the state could do
was withdraw his vote and go with one fewer electors.

That would probably depend on the specific method to choose electors
used by the state and that state's election laws. Those appointed by the
party leadership could probably be fair easily removed and replaced if
the state laws allowed such things (and I don't even want to paw through
50 states worth of election law to see). Those chosen by the the party's
convention might be a little dicier.