Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles
TOG@Toil TOG@Toil is offline

Default America 2042: WHITE MINORITY, the country you have left for yourkids

On 4 Nov, 17:03, "Vito" wrote:
"Jeff" wrote .

Try to domesticate a Zebra.
You will get injured, or possibly die.
Zebras are not horses with different coat coloring,
they have a different mind, NOT conducive to training.
Even half horse/ zebra crosses are quite dangerous.

You are thinking like an African.

If I took the same approach as I have with dozens of stable bred horses
you're right. *I'd have to begin with some newborns and get them used to
people, weeding out (eating) the wilder ones and breeding the tamer (which
takes planning). *After many generations I'd have some that could be used to
pull a cart or plow but would still be dangerous and unpredictable. But if
my sons and grandsons continued breeding for docility we would eventually
arrive where we are now with horses.

You might. It has been tried with zebras, and it didn't work, although
I agree that it would be interesting to try a breeding programme over
a great many generations.