Posted to uk.d-i-y
BigWallop[_2_] BigWallop[_2_] is offline

Default Lidl again

"BigWallop" wrote in message
om...

"BigWallop" wrote in message
om...

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
That awfully clever car battery charger is on offer again this

Thursday
for 12.99. It's just about small enough to fit in a pocket but punches
well above its weight. About 4 amps output. Does pulse charging to try

and
recover a badly discharged battery. Goes to maintenance mode after
charging. Similar costs over 40 quid elsewhere.

The max output seems low on paper but in practice it charges a battery
fully as fast as many of over twice the nominal output.

Dave Plowman

I missed those the last time. Thanks for heads up.

Found it

http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pa...y_Charger.ar11
Thanks again.

And I think I know what else I'm getting for Christmas
http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pa...Car_Radio.ar11
Although I don't know who is going to be buying it for me yet. :-)