Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Weston John Weston is offline

Default Excitation of 65 Kva Alternator

In article ,
lid says...

Ah the nostalgia... Storing loads of energy in flywheels to cover the
start-up time of diesel generators - and trying to get it runnning in
the first place. Loads of switchery...

Reminds me of when, as a DEC product support engineer, I was asked if
our computer would run on the same motor generator set as the ICL it was
replacing. The reply was that it would and, what's more, would fit in
the corner of the same room :-) The customer desided to accept our
recommendation for a new SS UPS which lived in the corner of the large,
almost empty, computer room

desided - who wrote that?

--
John W
To mail me replace the obvious with co.uk twice