Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bruce[_4_] Bruce[_4_] is offline

Default gas meter key lost

mogga wrote:

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 13:48:34 +0000, David Hansen
wrote:

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 10:51:33 +0000 someone who may be mogga
wrote this:-

The yellow key for the gas meter cupboard has been mislaid. Not by me
of course, but where do you get another? (ideally for free)

Free? No idea. Try your supplier.

Paid for? I presume the likes of BES and Screwfix sell them. Perhaps
you can get one in a large orange tin shed too.

Its OAP day tomorrow at the orange shed (I think)so I'll ask the
inlaws if I get nowhere with our supplier.
Ta.

Larger branches of Tesco (Extra?) sell a "utility key" which has four
tools on it including the gas meter cupboard key.