Witchy

Default Power problems and how to find a good electrician?

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 09:08:21 +0100, "Hellraiser"
wrote:

Hellraiser? CSS Hellraiser?

I recognise the email - ello matey So far you're the 2nd CSS lurker
I've found in 'ere, the ineffable Mr. Cowley being the other one. I
won't ask about all the current trolling and stuff going on 'cos I'm
sure Weetomuncher is behind most of it, but hey ho.

Yep, that's me - CSS is rapidly becoming tiresome so I only have a quick
glance now and again - it's a shame, cos it used to be fun to read, now it's
just flamewars and all those "my system is better than yours" arguments that
I used to have when I was 12

'Tis a shame, aye. I think I only have a quick sken once a month if
that; me and fuzzbucket have another online home now - www.b3ta.com.
Much more enjoyable than CSS and we seem to be a lot more creative in
dealing with trolls It has a sidecar-stylee chat area at
www.4rthur.com too

Did you sort yourself another job? Last time we spoke I recall you'd been
made redundant!

Nope Quite a few have come up but they've been in lodnon or
warrington so I'm now Mr DIY for the missus....heh....she pays me too!

Best duck out of here before I get shouted at for being OT )

cheers

witchy/binarydinosaurs