Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bubble wrap for insulation

I got some at Home Depot, which was rather expensive. And stapled it under
some ducts where the fiberglass had fallen off. I sure hope it's helping.
Cost enough.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"John Gilmer" wrote in message
e...

Perhaps, but bubble wrap has probably not been tested for heat and fire
resistance. I would be concerned to create a fire and smoke hazard right
at my door...

"Someone" makes some "bublewrap" that is also a raidaton shied in that it
has a layer or two of reflector maerial. I wanted to use it to cover some
exposed HVAC ducts and the manufacturer's folks said it was OK.