Edwin Pawlowski

Default HUMOR: Getting even at Home Depot

"Larry Bud" wrote in message
The real question is why would someone who has those ailments be going
to a Home Improvement store in the first place? Sorry, but if you
can't get to the front door of the store, how the hell are you going
to find the merchandise, load it up in your car, unload it when you
get home, and do the work?

Your shortsightedness is blinding.

Both the examples I listed are real life. They live(d) in my house. So,
you are telling me that my wife cannot go to the store to choose carpeting,
or tile, or paint because she has congestive heart failure? She does not
have handicapped placard, but cannot spend much time out under the
conditions I mentioned. But she is still very much alive and has a lot of
interest in the condition of our home. Our house and the store is
air-conditioned so walking in those environments is easy. High humidity is
difficult walking, even say, to go about halfway across the parking lot.

My MIL had lung cancer and carried oxygen. She enjoyed getting out also and
perusing some of the merchandise. She had her own room and could pick out
things she wanted. Unless, of course, you blocked the door to the store.

You really should get your head out of your ass and see what goes on in the
community around you. See just how productive seniors and people with
illnesses can be. I agree that the ADA goes too far in some places, but it
exists because people like you exist.

Best wishes and good health to you and your family.
Ed