Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker DLT Steve Barker DLT is offline

Default Moving a dryer - OK to lay it on the side or back?

you gonna put the washer and all the furniture in the Golf also????
Jeeeeze.... spend $15 and rent a truck. Someone youknow has one . i
guarantee it.

"bryan" wrote in message
Best answer = check the manual for moving instructions. Thanks! I will
do that, that's probably the best way to start.

Anyway, here are the details

We're moving it in a 2002 VW Golf, which can accommodate a 30x30x48
inch dryer lying down. Not everyone has access to a truck.

Does anyone know anything specific that will hurt a GAS dryer if I lie
it down? I can lay it on the side or back.