Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Grilled Shrimp

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message
How many of those monster shrimp can you eat at one time?

Reminds me of 1992 or thereabouts when I won $1000 worth of food from the
local farmer's market building. Naturally I stocked up on their huge shrimp
as one of my first purchases and came home with about 5 pounds worth.

Anyway, I immediately cooked about three pounds and started to pig out.
Naturally, my cat came along and started yowling at the first whiff of
cooking shrimp. So, I fed him one for about every five shrimp I ate. It
finally came down to the few shrimp that were left. I was stuffed, couldn't
eat one more. I put them on the floor for the cat, he looked at them, then
hissed at them like he'd do to any junk yard dog and walked away. The poor
kitty was so full of shrimp that he didn't want to have anything more to do
with them.

First and only time I've ever seen a cat turn down shrimp.