Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Loony Maroon...

wrote:

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.

Gunner, your totally out of it, as mad as a cut snake. What you are
advocating is totalitarianism, no different from Mussolini or Hitler.
(Substitute "Jew" for Liberal in your rants, no difference)
So much for "American" democracy - no wonder the world doesn't want to
have it imposed on them - usually by force.
And the mob of idiots who have been running your country for the last
8 tears - have they done a good job - no, they've stuffed your
economy, got involved in a hopeless war, and taken the rest of us with
you. *******s.

Ah, if we took you with us, then who do you blame? You are a citizen of a sovereign
nation with elected leadership. As far as our military actions, I am grateful your
country has been with us along the way. Same for those Aussie's down under.

I don't remember Gunner ever denigrating Jews. If he was a Jew hater, I would have
nothing to do with him.

Gunner and I and many others look at liberals and can not understand how they are
thinking.

I had a few biting comments that I edited out because I thought possibly you might have
been in art full in your comments and I didn't want to pile up on you. I'm thinking you
may have gone a bit too far. It happens, there are things I'd like to haul back over the
years but it is too late.

Have a good night,

Wes