Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Do you call that "deflation"?

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I was really hoping to avoid living in interesting times. ;

One thing is sure, I believe: Trying to hold it back, resisting change and
dragging our feet over necessary responses because they're ideologically
difficult to swallow, will only let them get worse, and maybe get out of
hand. McCain and his advisors have a streak of Hoover in them. They'd take
too long to recognize the things that should be obvious.

But I've already voted, so it's no use arguing with me. d8-)

Oh heck Ed, I wasn't trying to change your vote. Just like you never really thought you
would change mine. I gotta tell you Hillary in office scares me a lot less than Obama.
Not that McCain, given some of his positions, is a total thrill for me either.

If your guy wins, he has two years to make everyone happy or face a backlash that will be
1994 on steroids. I believe he promised way too much and his recent retreating isn't
going to resonate with those that voted for him.

I have bought my roll of Tums for tomorrow, the question is how much of the roll I chew to
knock down the heartburn.

Wes