Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles
Outback Jon Outback Jon is offline

Default America 2042: WHITE MINORITY, the country you have left for yourkids

Ray Fischer wrote:
Then you hardly have any justification for citing the Bible as a
source for any law.

Do you work at being this dense? Or are you just delusional?

You stated that being put to death for adultery wasn't in the Bible. I
merely provided a cite of the facts that it *is* in the Bible. I made
no attempt to apply it to *anyone*. Or to cite it as *law*.

My cite shows that being put to death for adultery/homosexuality is in
fact in the Bible. Nothing more, nothing less. Every version of the
Bible I've seen has the book of Leviticus. Whether it applies to anyone
specific, or not, it's in there.

--
"Outback" Jon - KC2BNE

AMD Opteron 165 ) and 6.1 GHz of other AMD power...
http://folding.stanford.edu - got folding? Team 53560

2006 ZG1000A Concours "Blueline" COG# 7385 CDA# 0157