Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Whose finger on the nuclear button...

"z" wrote in message
On Nov 2, 9:39 pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
wrote in message
OR

A cool, calm, patient, very well-educated (PhD in international
relations; taught Constitutional Law at one of the best universities
in the country (full disclosu I am a U of C alumg)...

I'll take the first guy. I know what he is. The second guy is too much
like a slick snake oil salesman and I don't trust him one teeny little
bit.

wouldn't it be smarter for all the folks who voted for bush to vote
AGAINST the candidate they like this time?

Then we should vote for Nader? I'm thinking maybe I'll vote Libertarian
this time around.