Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles
HEMI-Powered[_2_] HEMI-Powered[_2_] is offline

Default America 2042: WHITE MINORITY, the country you have left for your kids

Ray Fischer added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

Outback Jon wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:
Outback Jon wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:
HEMI-Powered wrote:
Here's the part of the Bible I believe it: adultery is
punished by death by stoning and queers are beaten in the
streets. That isn't from the Bible.
You're right, it's the homosexuals who get put to death:

Leviticus 20:13

The entire book of Leviticus applies only to the Israelites.

However, YOU should be put to death for working on the
Sabbath. As you are the one advocating killing people for
not following Old Testaent rules I expect that you will
agree that you should be put to death, by your own
standards.

I didn't advocate anything. Nor did I in any way imply that
my standards and Biblical standards are one and the same. I
merely pointed out that the laws put forth in the Bible stated
that homosexuals and adulterers were to be put to death.

Except that it does NOT say that, and you are either being
willfully ignorant or lying.

Best read it again - queers ARE forbidden by the Bible and it
DOES define marriage as a union between a man and a woman and NOT
between two queers who want to butt **** each other while
stealing marriage tax advantages. if you want to be married, find
a person of the opposite gender. personally, my penalty is the
same as the Old Testament for both queers and adulters - stoning
to death. Had the peoples of the world done that diligently we'd
not have a problem today with so many queers ****ing up the
language with bull**** words like "gay".

And, the Sabbath is generally considered to be what is
commonly referred to as "Saturday".

Wrong again. The Christian sabbath is SUNDAY.

So, you're wrong twice again.

Stupid bigot

--
HP, aka Jerry

NOT Marxism "To each according to his needs, from each according
to his abilities" - Karl Marx from "The Communist Manifesto"
NOT Hate such as "No, no, no, not God Bless American, God DAMN
America" - Rev. Jeremy Wright
NOT hate such as Black Libaration Theology as easpoused by James
Cone

But -- No Way, No How, No Marxism, NObama!