Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

Default Whose finger on the nuclear button...

On Nov 3, 2:03*am, wrote:
On Sun, 2 Nov 2008 17:57:41 -0800 (PST), BobR

wrote:
On Nov 2, 6:56*pm, "Steve Barker DLT"
wrote:
Get back to us when you prove that....

"Ron in NY" wrote in .. .

Obama was born in Kenya---He is not eligible to be president--ONLY someone
who
was born in the US or one of its' territories is eligible.
Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.- Hide quoted text -

Kinda sounds like all the bull **** about Bush being AWOL doesn't it?
We have heard that crap for the last eight years...you can listen to
this for the next four.

Unfortunately, the AWOL charge is true. *But, like McCain whose Daddy
covered for him, Bush's Daddy did the same.- Hide quoted text -

hell, he's awol from the presidency right now. it's just that
everybody thinks that's best all around.