Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterMcC PeterMcC is offline

Default Fed up with HP

"PeterMcC" wrote in message
"Rod" wrote in message
PeterMcC wrote:

snip
And, whilst on the subject, I have no association with them other than
as customer but I can heartily recommend ink.co.uk

http://tinyurl.com/56qgpf

snip

I got a nasty 'attacked detected' message when I tried to use that tiny
URL - or ink.co.uk.

Attack detected!

This attack has been detected and access has been denied:
83.170.115.5 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB;
rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 Mnenhy/0.7.5.666

snip

I've emailed them to see what ink.co.uk say - and I'll report back once I
get a reply.

To follow up, they replied:

"Thank you for your enquiry!

Our internet site has always been freely available and still is. We
guarantee our website free from viruses or similar technical problems.
Please check your own software or the system administration of your
computer, whether it works safely and properly, and delete your internet
cookies, etc. before visiting our site."

So I don't know where that leaves it. I will certainly carry on using them
but, in the light of Rod's attack detection, others may want to think twice.

--
PeterMcC

inappropriate or offensive in any way,