Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default sticking a yoga mat to the inside of a WC cistern - as you do...

On Nov 3, 8:37*am, TheOldFellow wrote:
On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 21:08:02 +0000
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

wrote:
the plan is to reduce condensation in my bathroom - it's very small
with a large window and the cistern makes the o/s wall it is fixed to
mouldy. I already have a humidistat controlled extractor fan and
heated towel rail, so this is the next anti-damp manoevere found on
the web - to line the cistern with foam. Any ideas as to what glue to
use? And how do you spell manoevre?

Either maneuver if you are a septic, or manoeuvre if you are UK, or
manoeuver, if you want the verb I think

Is this to stop the cistern getting condensation? **** less, or feed it
from the hot tap :-)

If the water HAS condensed on the cistern, THEN it is not IN the air,
and can't condense anywhere else. *Fit a drip tray under the cistern
with a drain to the bowl (or wipe it off, and take the cloth away).

R.

or reduce the RH in the room

NT