Posted to alt.home.repair
RLM RLM is offline

Default Bicycle Repair

On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 18:08:30 -0500, in2-dadark wrote:

I tightened up the spokes in the areas of the wobbles and it helped. I
fixed it up the rest of the way, put some more reflectors on it that I
had laying around and gave it to a 9 year old girl in the neighborhood.
To see how happy she was and her big smile was priceless. When I found
it, she was who first came to mind...

I think I'll be going yard saleing to see if I can find more bikes and
more kids to match them with..Ya can't beat the feeling of doing
something for someone who isnt' expecting it. And here in S. Fla things
are bad, so we have no shortage of kids who need it but don't expect
it..

I had so much fun test driving this one I bought myself a new cruiser
type bike (Giant suede) like the one I found. I have a Specialized
mountain bike, but I'm getting too old for that position..

Now that's a success story.