Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Statistics for week ending 20081019

Wes wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

You have some stiff competition.

Yeah, Ed is trying to out-Cliff Cliff.

Yeah, but at least Ed will stand up and argue his position, Cliffie is a flame thrower
tossing out molotovs and driving by. Cliffie, is dead to me, he just doesn't exist, I see
that he posts, but I ignore him. He craves attention, the best thing to do is to deny him
notice. Assuming you pay attention to him, has he ever posted anything worth taking the
time to read?

The only way I see his crap is when someone replies to him and no,
nothing worthwhile. If there was, I wouldn't have filtered him at the
proxy server.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.