Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] apn96970@forteinc.com is offline

Default HARDWOOD FLOOR HELP

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:20:55 -0500, "benick"
wrote:

"Pam" wrote in message
I have an old house that has hardwood floors can someone tell me how
to remove paint from them the oops does not work, also how do you put
the shine back into the wood.
Thanks Pam

Floor sander..

But be sure you know how to run it. Amateurs have been known to gouge
out the (valuable) boards because applying uneven pressure. Think
about hiring a pro if you're concerned about running the sander.

Once the paint has been removed, you have several choices to refinish
the bare wood. Would be good to read up on the choices. Go online
with key words like "refinishing wood floors" and review the options.

Good luck!