Posted to alt.home.repair
BobK207 BobK207 is offline

Default A Piece Of Furniture That Will Mess With Your Dope SmokingFriend's Minds

On Nov 1, 8:30*pm, (Dick Adams) wrote:
Larry Caldwell wrote:

(The Daring Dufas) says...
I must obtain one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKE8r...eature=related

No kidding! *The guy who built that is one top notch
furniture maker!

Agreed. *Excellent craftsmanship. *Beautiful inlays.

Do you have any idea who made it?

No way to tell from the video. *But a web search might
lead to the manufacturer. *Problem is the price tag.
My off-the-wall guess is $15,000 minimum. *Would not
be surprised if it went for $30,000.

Dick

Dick-

I would agree on your SWAG about pricing but............

http://www.dbfletcher.com/risingandf...-furling-table

unfortunately the $/pound exchange rate can make it even worse.

prices (depending on size) run from about $25k to $60k

looks like the market is luxury yachts.....so if your spending 30
million on a boat, why not another $60k for a table?

In "production" I could see the cost dropping
substantially.....Ferrari vs Chevy

cheers
Bob