Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Review: Zenith DTT901 DTV converter box

On 11/1/2008 7:25 AM bud-- spake thus:

On Oct 31, 2:57 pm, David Nebenzahl wrote:

Just used my gubmint'-issued $40 credit and bought the box (at a local
Circuit City). Got the only one they had, the Zenith DTT901. Now I'm
wondering whether I should have shopped around first.

Seems like there should be online sites that review and compare
converters. Anyone seen any?

CNET has some; here's their review of my Zenith:
http://reviews.cnet.com/tv-hdtv-tune...7-33178359.htm

- Paulo Freire