Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles
S'mee S'mee is offline

Default America 2042: WHITE MINORITY, the country you have left for yourkids

On Nov 2, 4:58*am, "HEMI-Powered" wrote:

Here's the part of the Bible I believe it: adultery is punished by
death by stoning and queers are beaten in the streets. Have a
problem with that? Then take it up with God.

It's just a damned fairytail dude! IF there was some invisible man
telling me what to do I'd check into a psychiatric facility in
siberia. Just like all fairtails it does tell SOME morals. BUT unlike
most fairytails it's so contradictiory and full of political LIES from
various power hungery priests (there has NEVER been a priest that
didn't covet power)

Nope it's all smoke, mirrors, lies leading us all to a death dance
that ends in nothing. Those too weak to stand have religion, those
strong enough to stand do so with ease and pity the weak while showing
no mercy. La Belle' Dame sans Merci is holding court...and nobody
feels any pity, not even for themselves.
--
Keith

Hate kills faster than any bullet. I love racists...that way they take
longer to die.