Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Soldering Iron for Computer Cables

In article ,
John Stumbles writes:
On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 09:20:33 +0000, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

If you really want a good one, they cost. I have a Weller TCP
which I bought when I was at University, and over 25 years
later, it's still brilliant. You can still buy it -- over £50
when I last looked (was nothing like that much when I was a
student!).

No, but beer was nothing like £2 a pint when you or I were students either ;-)

It was 49p a pint.
Actually, I've never liked beer, but I did
occasionally serve it in a student bar.

--
Andrew Gabriel