Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker DLT Steve Barker DLT is offline

Default Adding a little antifreeze to sprinkler line.

yes, and that's what would be proper for a sprinkler system anyway.
Everyone jumped to wrong conclusions as usual. (and they were wrong about
it, at that)

"Red Green" wrote in message
"aussiblu" wrote in news:AF7Pk.10256$sc2.5800
@news-server.bigpond.net.au:

Strange; the grass has refused to grow back where I spilt some
from my car on my lawn. It will of course depend on if the
coolant contains ethylene glycol or propylene glycol; the
latter is safer.

Not privy to it but don't they make some kind of non-toxic antifreeze for
RV's or something?