Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Anna[_3_] Anna[_3_] is offline

Default FS Case 580B Backhoe

http://www.tresnainstrument.com/

Toll Free:1-800-717-5818

The reasons for purchasing fromTresna Measuring Instruments:

Tresna - A Global Measuring Instrument Manufacturer Providing ODM /
OEM Solutions.

1)A Trustworthy Manufacturer
(Tresna is China’s greatest manufacturer of measuring instruments,
ranking second in the world since 1989. We provide ODM/OEM service for
more than 130 companies and/or brands worldwide. Tresna is fast
becoming the internet’s largest global online store for measuring
instruments.)

2)Lowest Prices & High Quality
(The manufacturing factories of our company are based in the Mainland
of China; thereby cutting production costs which are in turn passed on
to our customers in the form of lower priced products. )

3)Quality & Precision
(With over 20 years of leadership and service to mechanical and
technical industries throughout the world)

4)More than 200 types and 1000 standards of products for your
selection

5)Free Shipping (overUS$100)

6)60-Day Return Policy
Tresna stands by our satisfaction guarantee of a full refund or
exchange within 60 days of your order date. If for any quality issue
you are not satisfied with our products, you may return them to us in
their original condition for exchange or a full refund.