Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Do you call that "deflation"?

"Steve Lusardi" wrote:

Please do your own simple arithmetic. There is no such thing as a free
lunch. Everything has a cost, please ask yourself where the money will come
from for the advertised programs being spouted and if you determine that
there are no funds for these things, no matter how noble and righteous they
may be, you must NOT trust anything else the candidate says. We are already
in a terrible state with massive national, corporate and personal debt. If
you think the sub-prime mortgage thing is big, think about personal credit
card debt. It is even bigger. Remember, no man is truly free, if he is in
debt. What are you going to do about it. Don't look somewhere else. Look in
the mirror. Put a plan together and vote responsibly.
Steve

If you took all of Gates money, it would be 200 a head one time. He is the richest man in
America.

The numbers do not work. Obama is a Hope Hustler, nothing more cynical than offering hope
to people that will not be significantly better off after the election.

The bailout, well that one at 850B across 300M heads is 2833 bucks per person.

The Social Security IOU's make the bail out look like chump change. Obama is selling hope
to desperate people and CAN NOT come though on his election promises. The money isn't
there to grab and sustain the promises.

I'd love it if someone could make my world better but Obama can't. McCain will have to
live within reality even though he has made a few promises. It is an election, stuff gets
said, pay attention to what can be done and pick your candidate.

As a Libertarian leaning Conservative, endorsing McCain gives me heart burn. But that is
the lay of the land this cycle.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller