Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default A new solution to the Bush/McCain economic collapse

On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 11:12:33 -0700 (PDT), the infamous rigger
scrawled the following:

I say bull**** to that idea Larry.

Of course you do, Dennis.

If the sides were switched and it was Obama
or Biden spending the party's money, to the
tune of $150.000.00 on clothes you'd be
screaming your head off as would every
pub on the group.

Why would I care what they spent on clothes, fer chrissake?
They've spent millions a day on other types of advertising.

What sickens me is the total money wasted on these bloody campaigns
are in the $100-million area. That's enough to run a small _country_
for a year, knowwhatImean,Vern?

To say nothing of the $10,000.00 or so a
month for makeup.
Where's the "conservative" part?
Be honest.

National campaigns _aren't_.

Only a local can get away with a conservative campaign.

--
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for.
-- Earl Warren