Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave, I can't do that Dave, I can't do that is offline

Default Sizing a vent?

On Oct 30, 6:00 pm, Bob Engelhardt wrote:

Hi Bob,

Thanks for all the deliberations, suggestions and compliment, I did
the ASCII art with the keyboard. Only took me about 2 minutes.

I can't leave the front panel off as it is part of holding it all
together, but I can make a fairly large hole. I will leave the front
off as a temporary test and check as you suggested.

I routed 3/4" a slot 18" wide across the front and the breeze fairly
howls through there. grin I will open that up in 2" increments and
see how that works. I was concerned about making it too big and not
getting any flow across the table and having to make a new front
panel. That would mean a 60 mile round trip to the hardware store for
more MDF. Ahhh, country living.

Thanks very much for your help.

Dave