Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus10571 Ignoramus10571 is offline

Default WTB: Powermatic Drill Press Raising Mechanism

Bill, I saw the parts, they are nice, but I think that my drill press
requires something a little different.

On 2008-11-01, Bill Noble wrote:
so far, I've sent photos to everyone who inquired - we shall see if these
parts are useful to someone

oh, and I have two spare columns still - the kind that mount to a table -
these are all for the Z-head 17" Delta DP-10 but they may fit other things

"Marty Escarcega" wrote in message
[posted and mailed]

Hi Bill, thanks for the reply, yes, if it was for a 3" column, I would
have
been interested in it if Iggy hadn't of jumped in. Let me know if still
available.
Thanks
Marty

"Bill Noble" wrote in news:b0803$490b7161$30826
@news.teranews.com:

I have the rack from a Delta DP-10 - is it the same?

"Ignoramus27079" wrote in message
I am looking for the same thing

On 2008-10-31, Marty Escarcega wrote:
Picked up an old Powermatic drill press with 3" column, looking for a
table
raising/lowering mechanism.....

TIA
Marty