Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default OT - Boy shocked after man powers up campaign sign

Michael Dobony wrote:

I had a mailbox run over 3 times. They drove directly over the top of it.
The fourth time I bought a springloaded metal pole and filled it with
cement. Should cause quite a bit of damage if they try it again!

You may want to reconsider that. My friend was successfully sued over
such a mailbox when a riff-raff got hurt. In his case they were beating
down mailboxes with bats while their cars were moving so he erected a
beefier support. There are lots of lawyers whose only interest is to
transfer wealth to themselves who will be interviewing the riff-raff at
the hospital to "protect and help" them.