Hellraiser

Default Power problems and how to find a good electrician?

Hellraiser? CSS Hellraiser?

I recognise the email - ello matey So far you're the 2nd CSS lurker
I've found in 'ere, the ineffable Mr. Cowley being the other one. I
won't ask about all the current trolling and stuff going on 'cos I'm
sure Weetomuncher is behind most of it, but hey ho.

Yep, that's me - CSS is rapidly becoming tiresome so I only have a quick
glance now and again - it's a shame, cos it used to be fun to read, now it's
just flamewars and all those "my system is better than yours" arguments that
I used to have when I was 12

Did you sort yourself another job? Last time we spoke I recall you'd been
made redundant!

Hellraiser.............