Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Review: Zenith DTT901 DTV converter box

Pete C. wrote:
dpb wrote:
dpb wrote:
Oh, one more thing...in analog pass-thru mode the signal was
significantly poorer, to the point of being virtually unwatchable.

--

Remember that at or shortly after the cutover date, most of those
digital signals will get a lot stronger. Most of the current digital

I don't know that is or isn't true of these--they've not put out any
information regarding that point I'm aware of...

I've asked for info from two of the three; no response so far.