Posted to alt.home.repair
Coleah Coleah is offline

Default Senator Obama's Four Tax Increases for People Earning Under $250k

Did you read the article??????
It is not about Obama's 'plan'....

#3.

Barnett Lie #3.

Finally, Senator Obama has promised to raise taxes on businesses --

and
to raise taxes a lot on oil companies. I still remember Econ-101 --

and
I own a small business. From both theory and practice, I know what
businesses do when taxes are raised. Corporations don't "pay"

taxes --
they collect taxes from customers and pass them along to the

government.
When you buy a hot dog from a 7/11, you can see the clerk add the

sales
tax, but when a corporation's own taxes go up, you don't see it -- its
automatic -- but they do the same thing. They build this tax into

their
product's price. Senator Obama knows this. He knows that even people
who earn less than $250,000 will pay higher prices -- those

pass-through
taxes -- when corporate taxes go up.

No question: this is Tax Lie #4.

This isn't just a lie, it's also straight out of the Republican bible -
don't tax corporations, shift the burden to the individual taxpayer. As
a result, corporations in this country pay very low taxes due to the
myriad loopholes and exemptions and deductions for corporations..

The people who own corporations should pay their fair share of taxes.

Besides, Obama would exempt small businesses and start-up firms from
capital gains tax, lower tax rates for companies that expand or start
operations in the U.S., offer small businesses tax credits on their
health plan premiums, and generally limit the impact of higher taxes to
big businesses, like the oil companies and those that ship jobs
overseas.

snip

If Senator Obama becomes
President Obama, when the tax man comes calling, we will all pay the
price. And that's the truth.

This guy wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in the ass.

--
D.F. Manno |

Corporation: n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit
without individual responsibility. (Ambrose Bierce)
10/31/2008 8:22 AM