Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default A new solution to the Bush/McCain economic collapse

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:22:59 -0600, the infamous F. George McDuffee
scrawled the following:

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:18:47 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:
snip
Please note that Palin did NOT request the clothing -or- the allotment
for such. She generally buys her own clothes.

The decision to outfit the nominee and her family was a marketing
thing by the RNC, whether you like it or not. It backfired on them
and that's that.

Move along. There's just flat _nothing_ to see here, folks.

----------------------
The story is *NOT* about the clothes, but how far out of touch
the RNC now is with the real world. Laissez-les manger
gteau! (Let them eat cake!) seems to be their current guiding
principal.

If the RNC was to set down and try to come up with some
in-your-face action that would alienate the maximum numbers of
their base/core constituent, as well as the huge block of
"undecided" voters, they would be hard pressed to top this.

You've got to admit that she looks much better in the more nicely cut
anf fitted clothes. What ****es me off is that the press and Dems are
sniffing after her as if she was the next person to be chosen for a
Goddess.

She's not, she's simply a person running for VP, a fairly lowly job in
the gov't with the one exception of being next in line after a death.

Has anyone figured the odds of her having to take over the top job in
the next 4 years? They've got to be awfully high.

I'm sure glad I gave up TV and broadcast radio. Newsies are bad
enough. Feh!

--
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for.
-- Earl Warren