Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus27079 Ignoramus27079 is offline

Default Auction stuff - what is it?

I see a slotting horizontal mill cutter, a drill press spindle with
pulley, drills obviously, electric terminal 20a, and a very
interesting chuck.

On 2008-11-01, Michael Koblic wrote:
I got a bunch of stuff in an auction yesterday - mostly what looks like
parts for a miniature lathe. However, some of the items are a bit of a
puzzle. Here are the pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2768312...7608551014377/

The descriptions are with the photos.

If anyone can help with ideas or explanations I shall be grateful.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/